Learning a foreign language is rather tough

In fact, it is fairly hard for most of us to master a foreign language, such as English.

So far, I have expended an amount of effort on English learning, on contrary, the effect doesn`t clearly show up. As a matter of fact, it is discouraging me. Now, I am in a fluster. Lots of books in the market stress that all of us are likely to achieve a huge achievement sooner or later. Is it right or not? Maybe, we are just on the way to success.

One thing that I have to make sure is that I am able to mould example sentences. By this logic, what I thought now would not upset me and it will shed light on my way to English learning.

Academic writing is as formal as Test. It doesn`t allow us to be careless.


Actually, academic writing for me is a nasty thing. At the same time, you could view me as a nasty piece of work. I don`t scruple about being carpeted by others. 
Next Post较新的博文 Previous Post较早的博文 主页

0 评论:

发表评论