Following suit


At present, it is best for me to follow suit when I am not capable of mastering a multitude of phrases and words.

Up to now, I have accumulated almost 86 pages of vocabularies and sentences, which is not an easy job. According to the schedule, I master only 40 percent or less of them. Anyone else could mock me as a dip.

From now on, I intend to write formal papers.

In general, I am unlikely to be able to write a good paper due to lacking in reading. It was considerably tough to depict substances with ample phrases. Such elaborate words to picture toys is not incredible. Building great sentences is a complicated process, which requires sophisticated mind and good knowledge of language. Thus I have turn on myself to an average writer.

What I have done aims at being a skilled writer in career. After all, I am a second language learner. I think that no one would make a mockery of me thanks to bad accent and poor writing. Woe betides me. But I don`t care. Putting the brakes on complaining should be the most vital thing to me over the next year. You would fulfill the task sooner or later as long as you can try. Besides, you could not detune yourself with your job when you work. At the same time, none of us could succeed If each of us don`t do a stroke of genius.
 
General speaking, none of us could toy with the idea of learning, especially English learning. It mean that we could not trifle with the aim and not see it as a pastime job.
Next Post较新的博文 Previous Post较早的博文 主页

0 评论:

发表评论