Look to broaden horizons

Conceding that travel can expand our horizons/mind is a true thing. A crowd of people grant that travel could broad our horizons. But looking before leap, how could we broaden mind without money and time?


The most convenient and economical way is reading. You can gain more understanding of the world and gain easy accesses to mysteries. For example, you are able to see a ship on the horizon through a painting. There are a majority of fantastic scenes in the books. Some people engross in books, where they could be preoccupied with their own imagination and thoughts. Celestial bodies which are parts of the universal are in the sky, they are really incredible.

In the longer term, we aim at breaking unhelpful silence to gain our control of the company. We are prospecting for new career and new outlook about the future. Now, there are more and more prospects in the marketplace. Thus, we must grab at more prospects to increase our sales this year. Mineral deposit and ore prospection are part of our businesses. Over this month, we are hunting a new candidate for this absent capacity. I just wish that all of you could show more initiative to gain information about the capacity. Meanwhile, I would not let all of you alone, and I don`t allow you to secede from the immediate position. And you are banned from leaving without my consent. Of course, you can disagree to accept my word, but I could not make a concession.

Noting that I will grant more autonomy to you as long as you take more initiative. You can batter me with gossip within your heart. But I don`t care what you thought. At the same time, you can be hostile to me, but you could not show antagonistic attitude to me. The enmity between us I think could intensify our understanding. Now I feel ready to set out our work. I hope all of you make a preparation for the next round. You must keep in mind that bad sales will have adverse effect on our company, resulting in less salary. I am not ready to talk with somebody in private. An in the end, I want to reconcile with all of you, because you are my sucking employers.


Making money and keeping growth is the interest of me. Hope you have a jolly weekend.
Next Post较新的博文 Previous Post较早的博文 主页

0 评论:

发表评论