A decent girl I wanna jolly her along


There is pessimism about the future!
 

I would like to be pessimistic over and over again. As I know, a lot of people are pessimist. What grounds make them pessimistic is a subject that we can seek solutions for it. According to survey of family background, some proceed from humble background and others are upper class. In a newspaper, we could learn that someone rise to humble background and origin to become a rich man. Advantage of optimism outweighs disadvantage of pessimism, yeah, there is no doubt that it is an explicit result. When we tackle pessimistic personal about the miserable society, most of them will show excessive attention on it. For example, I often moan that there is no decent man in the world. I am dismissive of people who make all right noise about something, it is sadly unacceptable for me to suck people up. It is improbable for pessimistic person to pump up all the time. At the same time, it`s hard for them to have a jolly time with their friends. I admit they will be easily led astray due to their fragile belief. Due to this circumstance that we have to bind that they can win acceptance in front of the crowed. There is a saying goes that when the going is tough, the tough going. The occasion only befits optimistic people.

There are grounds for optimistic people and pessimistic people.

Due to lack of sufficient source we might not be able to declare more detail information. In my humble opinion, there is no good or bad character, we could make a full advantage of it to achieve our goals whatever it is.

For example, you could be in a capacity as a doctor if you are not a diplomatic man and so on. What you can do is to try out sorts of occupations to match your interests and characters.

Lack of writing material is badly dismal. In a word, I`d like to write filthy story and batter with decent girls. Weather is jolly nasty today. I ask for nothing beyond a cup of coffee. I`m gonna head for the next subject matter.
Next Post较新的博文 Previous Post较早的博文 主页

0 评论:

发表评论